Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Partay! Hello 2011!

How wonderful it was to ring in the new year with some of my dearest friends! Julie and I drove over 2.5 hours to get to the New Years Eve Partay, giving us plenty of time to catch up on break, Christmas, and life. We made it to Miner Lake without any great troubles (thank you BlackBerry GPS), minus turning down the wrong driveway.

After over two weeks withdrawal without seeing Lindsay and the others, it was great to be back with people I've had so many fun times with over the past year. We laughed. We danced. We ate. We played Catchphrase. Bringing in 2011 from the Mike's cottage was fantastic! Thank you Miner Lake for geese wake up calls, swans, and a picturesque first morning to 2011 as well.

Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful 2011!!!

Here are a few things I am looking forward to in 2011:

Learning more about God and the plans He has for me
Graduating from GVSU/shaking T. Haas' hand
The adventures to come with my final semester of undergraduate school with friends!
Spending time at home and up north with my family
Spending time with roommates and enjoying my time at the apartamento
Hearing back from the 5 student affairs graduate programs I've applied to
Deciding where I am going to graduate school
Beginning an student affairs program and assistantship
Still being on the CRT Team, a Women's Center Intern & Ambassador, and working in News & Information Services
Spending summer in West Michigan
Snowboard trips
Blogging and journaling and reading
Presidents' Ball 2011
My fourth and final Leadership Summit
Using my Magic Bullet to make smoothies galore
Running the River Bank Run again

2 comments:

  1. YES! how exciting that span of 24 hours was. i'm looking forward to shaking his hand too, and wearing a cap and gown with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have less than 4 months! How crazy is that?! I am looking forward to it too: )

    ReplyDelete